WHAT DOES THE SUBJECT INCLUDE?
● This apprenticeship meets the needs of learners who work or want to work in the Gamekeeping and Wildlife Sector.
● Units include: monitor and maintain game populations and habitat; assist with the management of access to a sporting estate; health and safety; game shooting activities; pest and predator control. WHAT ARE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
● Minimum entry level English and Maths GCSE at Grade E or above. Functional skills up-skilling sessions are available for those not meeting entry requirements.
● You must enjoy practical outdoor work.
● Applicants need to find a suitable employer where they can undertake their apprenticeship.For more information about this apprenticeship, download the course information sheet below:
Level 2 Apprenticeship in Gamekeeping and Wildlife Management