WHAT IS THE STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE?
A ‘hands-on’ course, which introduces you to a range of animals and their environments. It offers excellent progression opportunities. It will enable you to gain knowledge and skills to work in the animal care industry. IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
· Be 16 years of age at the beginning of the course
· Have gained appropriate practical experience working with animals
· Have 5 GCSEs at Grade C/D or above (including a science based subject)
· Hold a BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Animal Care
· Mature entry is also availableFor more information about this course, download the course information sheet below:
Level 3 Sub Dip Animal Care Shipley 20172018