WHAT IS THE STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE?
A ‘hands-on’ course, which introduces you to a range of animals and their environments. Your study will be of a theoretical and practical nature and you will work with a wide variety of animals in the Animal Care Unit.
The course provides the experience, knowledge and qualifications necessary for progression onto Higher Education. IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
· Be 16 years of age at the beginning of the course
· Have gained appropriate practical experience working with animals
· Have 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above (including a science based subject)
· Have GCSE English and Maths at Grade C
· Mature entry is also availableFor more information about this course, download the course information sheet below:
Level 3 Ext Dip Animal Care Shipley 20172018