SUBJECT TO VALIDATIONWHAT IS THE STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE?
The programme is delivered over three days a week for one year.
The Access programme is a credit based programme. Each subject is divided into a number of units which you will study one at a time. You will gain at least three credits every time you successfully complete a unit. In order to achieve an Access to HE Diploma you will need to achieve 60 credits (45 graded credits at Level 3 and 15 ungraded credits at Level 2/3). IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Have you experience of life outside of full-time education and have you the ability to study in order to change your career options?
· Do you want to go to university and need the necessary entry qualifications?
· Are you looking to progress onto a science related degree?
· Do you want the chance to prove to yourself, and to others, that you really have got the ability to study at a higher level?
· Do you need to develop and update your learning skills to meet the demands of university or higher education?
· Do you want to study subjects that are interesting and challenging in an adult and supportive environment?
If you have answered yes to some, or all, of these questions then Access might be the right course for you.For more information about these courses, download the course information sheets below:
Access to HE - Science:
Access to HE Science 2017-2018