Intro to Floristry- Summer FlowersCourse Code:
Oswestry CampusStart Date:
£63.00What is the course about?
This course is an introduction to basic skills used in the construction of a range of floristry designs. The candidates will also be introduced to different types of gift packaging. This is an ideal course if you are thinking about completing a formal floristry qualification.
You will be able to:-
Is there anything I need to bring with me?
- Ensure Health and Safety when using plant materials and constructing floral designs.
- Enhance cut floral materials for presentation. Make a bow
- Learn the spiral technique to arrange flowers
- Construct a basic posy design
- Wire a range of plant materials
- Construct a basic wired buttonhole
- Construct a basic front facing design
You need to bring a selection of flowers. I will bring ribbon and cellophane for wrapping. Are there any opportunities for progression with this course?
Yes lots of floristry qualification classes to go onto or flower arranging classes.To Book Online Visit: