COURSE VENUE & TIME:
Wem Library and Learning Centre on Thursday at 10am to 1pm WHAT IS THE COURSE ABOUT?
IS THERE ANYTHING I NEED TO BRING WITH ME? We can provide all the equipment you need.
- Improve your Maths and/or English skills and confidence.
- You choose what to work on, with advice from the teacher.
- Opportunity to gain recognized City & Guilds Functional Skills qualifications.
You may prefer to bring your own pens and paper for taking notes.
You may prefer to bring your own calculator if you have one you like to use. ARE THERE ANY OPPORTUNITIES FOR PROGRESSION WITH THIS COURSE?
You can start by building your skills and confidence.
· Functional Skills qualifications at Entry Level and Levels One and Two.
· GCSE courses at our Oswestry Campus. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I NEED TO BE AWARE OF?
The workshop and any qualifications are free subject to eligibility
Any questions? Contact Rosemary or Christine at Wem.
Tel: 01939 236993 Mob: 07980 465690
Wem Maths and English 102016 Course Info
Wem Maths and English 102016 Poster