(Subsidiary and 90 Credit Diploma Available)WHAT IS THE STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE?
The programme gives you the experience, knowledge and qualifications necessary for a wide range of responsible posts in the agricultural industry. If you are flexible, enjoy working with livestock, crops and machinery and wish to progress to a career at supervisory and management level, then this is the course for you. IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
WHAT ARE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
- Have some practical farming experience or an interest in agriculture
- Be at least 16 years of age at the beginning of the course
For more information about this course, download the course information sheet below:
- BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Agriculture
- 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above.
- An appropriate NVQ level 2 programme
- A mature student demonstrating commitment to the course
Level 3 90 Credit Diploma in Agriculture 2017-2018