WHAT IS THE STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE?
The course provides the experience, knowledge and qualifications necessary for success in a wide range of responsible jobs in the animal care industry or progression on to Higher Education.WHAT ARE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
- Be 16 years of age at the beginning of the course
- Have gained appropriate practical experience working with animals
- Have 5 GCSE’s at grade 4 or above (including a science based subject)
For more information about this course, download the course information sheet below:
- Hold a BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Animal Care
- Mature entry is also available
- Grade 4 in both Maths and English is required to gain entry on to the 90 credit and Extended Diplomas.
Level 3 Diploma in Animal Management 2017-2018