Marches School are looking for an enthusiastic person to join their ALL team to provide professional and efficient administrative support.
Based at The Marches School in Oswestry this role would suit someone who enjoys a fast paced and varied working environment and is seeking a role to grow into. Ideally you will have effective interpersonal skills, a high level of initiative, excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office based applications and previous experience of working in a changing environment.
TRAVEL: Requirement to travel to other school sites for which a travel allowance will be paid.
Responsible to: Professional Learning Co-ordinator
Accountable to: Executive Director Alliance of Leading Learning
This post is a core administration role in The Alliance of Leading Learning. Our vision is to create a high quality, affordable and flexible professional development opportunity for leaders in education throughout their career and whatever their location or context.
To work very closely with the Professional Learning Co-ordinator, the Executive Director, the Programme Manager and the network of Lead Delivery Schools and be responsible for the provision of high level administrative support for the professional learning programmes.
1. Build up a secure knowledge of all the professional learning programmes and associated administrative procedures
2. Work closely with the Professional Learning Co-ordinator to develop systems and procedures to meet the needs of the programmes and take responsibility for identified administrative processes
3. Maintain a customer-centred outlook at all times by demonstrating professionalism and excellent customer service in dealing with all customers, including external partners and agencies as appropriate. This will include developing effective working relationships with schools and other external colleagues. Apprenticeship Job Description 2
4. Register participants’ details accurately on the participant Record System and update the database ensuring that the data recorded there is accurate, complete and any outstanding information is pursued in a timely manner.
5. Coordinate the communications sent to stakeholders at set stages in the programme cycle. Improve existing communication processes when applicable.
6. Assist with the booking of facilities and rooms and ensure the correct procedures are followed.
7. Respond flexibly to changing circumstances that may lead to a mutually agreed redefinition of the role.
8. Any other duties deemed appropriate by the Executive Director and Professional Learning Co-ordinator commensurate with the level of the post. Additional Duties: In addition to the above all Alliance staff are required to:
a) Adhere to policies and procedures, including Equality and Diversity and Health and Safety
b) Respect confidentiality: all confidential information should be kept in confidence and not released to unauthorised persons
c) Undertake appropriate training and development as required
d) Participate in the Performance Review Cycle
e) Provide an excellent customer care service
f) Undertake any other reasonable duty which might from time to time be requested by the Professional learning Co-ordinator and Executive Director of ALL or any person delegated by them.
Further details about this vacancy and an application form are available on the school website. (Please note we do not accept CVs).
If you would like to attend the visit or if you have any other queries, please contact Julia Hipkiss, HR Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org ring her on 01691 664417.