Health and Social Care
- Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship in Health and Social Care
- Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship in Health Care Support and Clinical Skills – to suit those working in a hospital, clinic or surgery environment
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Health and Social Care
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Health Care Support and Clinical Skills – to suit those working in a hospital, clinic or surgery environment
- Level 4 Diploma in Adult Care
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services
An Apprenticeship in health and social care is for anyone who is interested in a career in helping others to improve their quality of life. Social care is about helping people with particular need, such as the disabled, the elderly or people with learning disabilities. It usually takes place in people’s homes, in care homes, or out in the community, and can include a huge range of duties from taking clients on days out to providing a trusted, confidential ear when they have concerns.
This course is suitable for anyone interested in a career in Health and Social Care, Nursing, Management or Social Work. Mandatory units include: communication, equality and inclusion, safeguarding and person-centred approaches.
Following completion of the level 2 Apprenticeship there are progression opportunities into a more supervisory role or onto level 3, 4 or 5 qualifications. Alternatively you can gain specialist knowledge on a short course in areas such as Diabetes, Dementia, End of Life, Autism or Mental Health.