Learn employer recognised, specialist skills in electrical
installation design, environmental technology systems and inspections.
This course is a continuation from the Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installation. You will acquire advanced knowledge and the related skills of electrical installation. It does not require occupational evidence from the workplace, so is suitable for those who currently do not work within the electrical industry but may wish to do
so in the future. The combination of our modern training workshops and tutors, who are experts in their field, has resulted in students consistently producing results
which exceed national standards. We have established strong links with local industries. The qualification also covers integral health and safety in some of the units.
City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installation
There are various opportunities for further study or employment upon successful completion of your course. Study options may include:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Electrical Installation
• Level 3 C&G NVQ in Electro-technical Services
• Level 3 Award In the Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations
• Qualifications in 17th Edition, requirements for electrical installations BS7671
• Level 3 Award In the In-Service Inspections and Testing of Electrical Equipment (PAT)
Employment options may include:
• Electrical contractor
• Employment with the main utility companies
• Site management
Please note that any costs shown here are subject to change and that there may be additional material costs for your course.
There are various bursaries available to support eligible students with course-related costs.
Aged 16-18 years
There are no tuition or examination fees
Aged 19 or over (at the start of the course)
Different fees apply depending on your individual circumstances and prior qualifications. Please telephone 01691 688029 to speak to somebody who will be able to help.