WHAT DOES THE SUBJECT INCLUDE?
The course consists of the following units:
- Practical and Theoretical understanding of Health & Safety and Housekeeping
- Practical and Theoretical understanding of Working relationships
- Practical and Theoretical understanding of carry out basic routine maintenance
- Practical and Theoretical understanding of Introduction to vehicle technology and workshop methods & processes
You are appointed a Personal Tutor for the duration of the course.
WHAT IS THE STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE?
A broad based course consisting of both practical and theory assessments aimed at those wishing to progress within the motor industry.
"This was hands down the best decision of my life, I now fell ready to take the next step and I’ve met the most lovely people" -
WHAT ARE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
- be at least 16 years of age at the start of the course
- have a keen interest in motor vehicles
- have undertaken GCSE’s and achieved 2-1
WHAT QUALIFICATION WILL I GAIN IF I SUCCESSFULLY
COMPLETE THE COURSE?
City & Guilds 4290-11VRQ Motor Vehicle Servicing, Maintenance and Repair Skills (Level 1)