Instructor in Agriculture and Land Management
The College is inviting applications from suitably qualified and enthusiastic candidates for the role of Instructor in Agriculture and Land Management.
Under the direction of the Head of Walford and the agriculture team the successful candidate will deliver high quality practical instructing, including;
- Instructing on agricultural programmes
- Carrying out practical assessments, observations and feedback to learners
- Liaising with the Agricultural and land based lecturers to develop study programmes in the curriculum area
- Liaising with the Farm Manager and Farm Staff in planning, preparing and carrying out practical Instruction and assessment
- Taking part in the quality assurance procedures at the College
HLNSC is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment. North Shropshire College is a Disability Confident Employer.