Virtual Awards Ceremonies
Due to the ongoing social distancing measures in place, we've made the decision to take our end of year awards ceremonies online!
You can join the Awards Ceremony on the 30th June at 15:00 through this link.
The recordings of these will be available on our YouTube channel as soon as possible after the event.
You don't have to register for Open Events, just turn up!
Open Events are held throughout the year at both the Oswestry and Walford campuses. They are a great opportunity for prospective students and parents to come along to the College and see for themselves the fantastic facilities and learning resources on offer. Tutors and course leaders are available to discuss course options and to give course advice and information.
Open Events at the Oswestry Campus
- Information Event, Wednesday 21st October 2020, 5.00pm - 7.00pm
- Information Event, Wednesday 10th February 2021, 5.00pm - 7.00pm
- Information Event, Wednesday 16th June 2021, 5.00pm - 7.00pm
Open Events at the Walford Campus (Land-based)
- Information Event, Saturday 17th October 2020, 10.00am - 12.00 noon
- Information Event, Saturday 6th February 2021, 10.00am - 12.00 noon
- Information Event, Saturday 19th June 2021, 10.00am - 12.00 noon
Virtual Open Events
The College held a Virtual Open Event in June, you can catch up on the recordings of those sessions here.