The full time enrolment process takes place Thu 23rd August – Monday 3rd September. You will be invited in on ONE of these days for your course. You will receive your appointment by letter, all courses are coming on set days however we aim to accommodate a minority of changes.
For enrolment you should bring with you:
- A copy of your examination results
- The Off Campus agreement (fully completed and signed by parent/guardian if under 18) The Medical form (fully completed and signed by parent/guardian if under 18)
- Please bring documentary evidence of means tested benefit if applicable (over 18 years old only)
- Welsh EMA/ALG Notice of Entitlement (if applied and award has been confirmed)
- Advanced Learner Loan acceptance notification (if applied and loan has been confirmed)
- Completed bursary form (if you haven’t already submitted this)
- Passport Photo if applying for an NSC bus pass. You will need to either pay for your bus pass in full, pay your first termly instalment or pay a deposit of £70 to pay by monthly standing order. If you require a standing order you must bring your bank details with you. If you are applying to the College Bursary Fund you must bring your completed bursary form
GCSE Results Day – If you get your results and they weren’t as expected, do not panic, we have a wide range of courses and levels that we can support you with. All of this will be discussed during your enrolment appointment, however, if you wish to speak to someone on GCSE Results Day. Contact your Campus of study or pop in and see us.
We are holding an Advice and Guidance session on Wednesday 29th August at the Oswestry and Walford Campuses from 4.00pm to 8.00pm. There is no need to book, you can come along between 4 and 8 to discuss your options and ensure you are on the right course and/or sign up for a new course.