Your attendance is recorded on a class register and, if you have been absent, we may contact you to find out the reason why. You must notify us of your absence each day by telephone, text or email before 10.00am.
When you contact us you must ensure you give the following information:
- Your name
- The name of your personal tutor and the course you are studying
- The reason why you are absent
- The name of the person calling, if someone is doing so on your behalf
This is a free service and you will not be charged for texting in to report your absence. Start your message with the word absence plus your message to 07624 810 364
- Walford Campus – 01939 262100
- Oswestry Campus – 01691 688000
It should be noted that unauthorised absences that cannot be verified may result in the stoppage of financial payments (Education Maintenance Allowance, fuel allowance claims for example).