Your attendance is recorded on a class register and, if you have been absent, we may contact you to find out the reason why. You must notify us of your absence by telephone or email before 10.00am.
When you contact us you must ensure you give the following information:
- Your name
- The name of your learning coach
- The reason why you are absent
- The name of the person calling, if someone is doing so on your behalf
Start your message with the word absence plus your message to
07624 810 364
- Walford Campus – 01939 262100
- Oswestry Campus – 01691 688000
- Shipley Campus – 01902 709840
- Aspire Centre – 01584 811789
- Wem Learning Centre – 01939 236995
It should be noted that absences that cannot be verified may result in the stoppage of financial payments (Education Maintenance Allowance, for example).