Skip to content
Terms and Conditions
- The College makes no warranty that information contained on this Website, or on any site linked to it, is complete, accurate or up-to-date. The College takes no responsibility for the results of reliance on any such information.
- The College reserves the right to vary, change, alter, amend, add to or remove any pages on the Website.
- The College makes no warranty that use of the Website will be uninterrupted, virus-free or error-free; or that use will not affect other software or operating systems used to access the Website.
- The College makes no warranty that use of the Website will not infringe the rights of any other person or organisation; or that it is of reasonable quality or fit for any particular purpose, even if the College received notice of an intention to use the Website for that purpose.
- The College accepts no liability for any loss or damage suffered by other parties as a direct or indirect result of using this Website, including loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of business, and consequential loss, to the extent permitted in law.